Junior League of Eau Claire is an organization committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Our purpose is exclusively educational and charitable. The Junior League reaches out to women of all races, religions and national origins who demonstrate an interest in and commitment to voluntarism.
- Open communication with all members
- Mutual respect of others ideas
- Respect for each member
- Value and promote commitment to voluntarism
- Make a difference in our community
- To serve as a catalyst and leader in affecting community improvement efforts through broad-based involvement with the community.
- To create a supportive environment for the personal and volunteer development of women through formal and experiential training.
- To reach out to women of all races, religions, and national origins who demonstrate an interest in and commitment to voluntarism.
- To value and include a variety of perspectives in the organization's membership, decision-making process, practices and program development.
- To accomplish the purpose of the organization through sound financial and resource management.
Terri Hoepner and Katie Reid at the New Member Social.